Ticket Services Representative
Baltimore OriolesBaltimore, MD
Part Time Job
Ticket Services Representative (Seasonal/Part Time)
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to break into the sports industry!! It's $10.50 per hour, 24-32 hrs/weekly. Usually 3 to 4 days. Flexible schedule and an opportunity to earn internship college credit as well.
Ticket Service Representatives handle ticket transactions for Season Plan Members, Group and Individual ticket purchasers. In addition, they resolve ticket issues and exchanges, while offering excellent customer service to all fans. These representatives will interact with fans over the phone, email and chat platforms. A strong work ethic and desire to grow business
is necessary to be successful in this opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for assisting in all areas of the Tickets, Sales, Service and Operations department including: ticketing operations, box office operations, and season plan member services.
• Answer all incoming phone calls to the Season Plan Member Hotline, assist with fans calling the Main Phone Queue and return voicemails.
• Process all completed new and renewal season ticket orders in ticketmaster.com.
• Assist with any ticket requests, relocation requests, or customer service issues.
• Assist in the execution of printing and mailing season ticket orders.
• Provide exceptional customer service to all customers.
• Assist in the processing of group ticket orders.
• Other duties as assigned by the Manager, Ticket Services.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions:
• Strong, confident communication skills including the ability to write clearly and effectively
• Highly motivated and excellent attention to detail
• Provide strong and respectful customer service skills at all times
• Previous knowledge of ticket services and software experience preferred
• Ability to work irregular/extended hours, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
• Ability to use time efficiently
• Must demonstrate ability to be resourceful and dependable
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
• Familiarity with baseball and the Baltimore Orioles
After hearing about this opportunity to work for the Baltimore Orioles, If you are still interested in this position and feel comfortable with your experience, please apply here so that we can discuss your experience and interest in further detail.
Disclaimer: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The duties listed do not represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.