Social Media Coordinator
Baltimore OriolesBaltimore, MD
This was removed by the employer on 2/8/2021 12:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Social Media Coordinator jobs in Baltimore-MD
Search all Social Media Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Social Media Coordinator? Social Media Coordinator
The Orioles are searching for a driven, creative, and well-rounded individual to plan, post, and monitor social media content in an effort to increase audience, affinity, engagement, and views across the club's social platforms. This individual will handle the day-to-day management of Orioles social accounts while further establishing the Orioles' social brand voice.
This candidate should have a passion for baseball, a proficient understanding of emerging internet trends, and a deep appreciation for the significance of brand voice and creative content.
The role will collaborate with internal stakeholders and assist with intern management, while also serving as a liaison to league-wide resources in the Live Content Coordinator and In-Game Coordinator positions.
• Assist in planning and creation of content for Baltimore Orioles social media platforms, including Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Snap, YouTube, and other emerging platforms in support of business goals, platform growth, and fan engagement;
• Develop original content series and editorial plans for all Orioles social channels;
• Interact with our fans and contribute to top notch fan experience, both through editorial plans or more 1:1 communication and replies;
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders and business groups, including Community Development, PR, Marketing, Ticket Sales, Corporate Partnerships, F&B, O's Entertainment, and more;
• Build the brand and drive revenue through ticket sales and corporate partnerships;
• Monitor social media trends and tracking/reporting across the club's social properties
• Passion for baseball, sports, and entertainment; experience with entertainment properties outside of MLB or sports is a plus;
• Strong familiarity and proven track record with managing Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and Twitter accounts for a brand;
• Must be a team player and excited to collaborate with others to develop a best-in-class fan experience;
• Healthy interest in data-driven decision-making and understanding of social media analytics;
• Strong communication, prioritization, time management, and organization skills;
• Ability to work under extremely fast turnaround times, across multiple projects at once;
• Proficiency in photo editing and fundamental design tasks in Photoshop, understanding of Adobe Premiere, and hunger to improve your craft;
• Exceptional writing ability and strong understanding of English grammar
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Digital Marketing, Communications, or related field;
• 2-3 years relevant experience
• This position will require a flexible schedule as night and weekend coverage should be expected
• Full-time position on Orioles Digital Marketing & Content Creation team
Candidates interested in the position must apply to this post, and submit a cover letter for employment consideration. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.