Intern - Digital Video Editor
Baltimore OriolesBaltimore, MD
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Digital Video Editor Internship (Spring 2021)
Digital Marketing & Content – Digital Video Editor Internship
The Baltimore Orioles are looking for individuals with passionate minds for Digital Content creation. This is a great opportunity to earn college credit while learning and assisting the Orioles Digital Content Team. We are looking for all spring interns! This internship will be completed remotely.
The Digital Video Editor Intern will support the Orioles' Digital staff in creating video content for:
• Social platforms, including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook
• The official team website and YouTube channel
• Other Orioles Digital destinations
• Potential to create video content for in-park features and corporate partners
This individual will need to be experienced in the following:
• Videography, editing and production
• Graphic design and Motion graphics are a plus
• Other Creative opportunities within the team
This position does not entail on-camera opportunities.
Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, InDesign, and Premiere. Coursework and/or previous professional/internship experience in digital content creation is a must. Flexible schedules and ability to work nights and weekends are a plus.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a cover letter and your resume for consideration. If you know of someone who could be a good fit, please tell them of this opportunity. We are looking to fill ASAP.