Dishwasher Staff Member
Baltimore OriolesBaltimore, MD
Full Time Job
Dishwasher Staff Member (Seasonal)
Dishwasher Job Description:
The Baltimore Orioles are looking for dedicated, organized dishwashers who enjoy working as part of a team in a fast-paced culinary environment. The Dishwasher's duties include washing soiled plates, pans and other cooking utensils thoroughly, resetting the kitchen in preparation for the next meals, and maintaining a sanitary work environment. They may also restock items, help prepare cook stations, clean appliances and machines, empty and clean trash receptacles, and other duties, as needed.
To be successful as a Dishwasher, you should be a committed, communicative team player with excellent time management skills. You should be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures.
• Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by bussing tables, washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware, and resetting dining areas.
• Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking dining areas and cook stations.
• Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
• Sweeping and mopping floors, especially if items are broken or spilled.
• Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
• Supporting other staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
• Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Minimal work experience.
• Strong problem solving and communication skills.
• Exceptional time management skills.
• Ability to stand or walk for 10-hour shifts and lift at least 20 pounds.
• Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.
This position comes with the opportunity for overtime. The work schedule includes afternoons, evenings and weekends, depending on the game schedule. This means this position is seasonal starting from April and ending in September.
We are looking for strong candidates who are professional, skilled, honest and humble. The kitchen is in close proximity to the Orioles players' locker room, and the selected candidates need to show high levels of respect and professionalism to be a part of the Culinary Team.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply to this post!