Baked StudiosCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Who you are: A hungry (no pun intended), hardworking individual that has a passion and drive for post production and or VFX. We're looking for someone that has a can-do attitude and is willing to learn the ins and outs of what a post house has to offer.
What you will be doing:
• Support producers and leadership in the planning of client projects and day-to-day creative processes
• Support the Executive Team with day-to-day administrative needs
• Oversee office budget
• Manage office accounts and vendors
• Manage office supply inventory (snacks, office/creative supplies, cleaning)
• Track and document office layout and equipment
• Coordinate business travel
• Help manage resource needs
• Send booking information out to freelance artists
Benefits after 3 months probation
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online