Baha Productions, LLCLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Baha Productions is a film and television production company with the mission to produce impactful, entertainment-driven movies and television series with global appeal.
Baha Productions seeks experienced development executives (CE, DOD, VP levels) to:
• Source, identify, and develop feature and television projects that fulfill the company's vision.
• Have, maintain and build relationships with writers, managers, agents, executives, producers and talent.
• Seek, identify and track quality scripts, IP and writers, especially emerging talent, from traditional and non-traditional methods.
• Work closely with writers and provide thoughtful constructive development notes.
• A strong ability to assess, break and develop story.
• Contribute in the company's efforts to package development projects with directors, talent and financing.
• Support the company across operations, production, legal, finance, etc.
Experience in a development role within a studio or production company is required (agency experience a plus).
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online