Backbeat ManagementWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Backbeat Management, a talent management company based in Los Angeles, is expanding and looking for another day-to-day manager to join our team.
- At least 3 years experience working in Music Industry
- Los Angeles based and full time
- Basic knowledge of music contracts (label, publishing, producer, etc.)
- Experience working with artists, producers and songwriter clients
- Experience working with key team members including agents, publicists, publishers, and record label staff
- Working with labels + distributors to create and execute record release campaigns
- Liaise with key client team members (agents, publicists, publishers, etc) to coordinate client activity and schedules
- Liaise with clients directly for approvals and general coordination of activities
- A&R and Catalog Management
- Social media posting, strategy, and content creation
- Internal Asset Management (Google Drive, Dropbox, Songspace, etc.)
- Overseeing touring logistics, communication and marketing
- Coordinating photo and video shoots, event appearances, press schedules, etc.
- Create/organize project budgets (tour budgets, video budgets, travel budgets, etc.)
*Knowledge in design software like Adobe Photoshop or InDesign is a plus, but not required.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online