Senior Vice President, Awesomeness TV Digital Studio
Awesomeness TVHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
AwesomenessTV is searching for a dynamic and creative leader for the newly created role of SVP/Head of Awesomeness Digital Studio. This is an opportunity to shape and grow the leading entertainment brand dedicated to GenZ girls. This role will be charged with building out the strategy and execution plan to continue to build the AwesomenessTV consumer brand, and content across digital platforms to maximize relevancy, reach, and revenue. This role will lead development and production of original short-form series and formats across YouTube, Instagram, and other social platforms. The SVP will also oversee audience development and analytics.
The SVP will apply their digital content expertise to build, inspire and manage a nimble team of creatives, producers and audience development to create platform-appropriate content to help drive KPIs including: video views, watch time, overall channel growth and brand value/relevance.
This position is based in Viacom’s Hollywood office and reports to the Co-Head of AwesomenessTV.
• Lead ATV strategic vision and oversee the creative/editorial voice for digital content creation, as well as short form branded entertainment.
• Develop and create content and vertical brands to build to increase audience reach, engagement and ATV brand relevancy.
• Lead development and production of original short-form content exclusively for AwesomenessTV’s ecosystem of YouTube and social channels
• Identify Influencers and Talent native to digital platforms with whom ATV should work and cultivate the next generation of ATV stars. Spot and respond to emerging trends and categories
• Management of a nimble, vertically integrated creative team, capable of executing internal productions with aggressive deadlines
• Contracting and oversight of third party production companies when projects require them
• Ownership of all internal metrics of success, including average view duration and retention
• Interaction with business and legal affairs to execute deals on behalf of our productions.
• Management and oversight of the overall content budget
• 10 years creative and production experience on digital platforms, preferably some in kid’s media
• Bachelor's degree preferred or, equivalent work experience
• Proven track record in creating for and building audience on YouTube and other social platforms, with several channel launches &/or productions to his/her credit; fluency in YouTube and social best practices is critical
• Familiarity with major media and TV models is a plus
• Expertise in digital KPIs and analytics
• Experience in building and managing high performing teams and productions
• Management of department level content budgets, and expertise in producing high quality, cost-efficient content
• Deep relationships in the digital creative community, among influencers/digital native talent, agents, writers, editors, preditors, shooters, producers and production companies
• Well-versed in emerging trends and talent
• Highly organized self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Excellent writing/communication skills
• Prolific creative thinker who knows how to work within a brand voice