Senior Manager, Social Media Strategy - Awesomenesstv
Awesomeness TVHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Viacom has a clear vision: to be the premier destination where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best entertainment to our global audiences, and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world. At Viacom, you will have the opportunity to develop your professional career at the home of iconic brands like BET, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount and others.
AwesomenessTV is currently seeking a Senior Manager to join our dynamic Social Media team. This role will develop and execute a comprehensive social video strategy across Instagram and other platforms to extend the reach and relevancy of the AwesomenessTV brand. This role reports to the Vice President of Programming & Development. Additional goals & responsibilities to include:
• Grow and extend AwesomenessTV's brand and video consumption across key social platforms.
• Oversee original content and asset creation to maximize reach, relevancy, and brand voice.
• Create campaigns that drive organic awareness of AwesomenessTV properties across primary social platforms.
• Lead a team of talented and hardworking Social Producers & Coordinators; oversee the daily cadence of publishing and fan engagement.
• Work with the programming team to optimize digital and social marketing through innovative use of new platform features that deliver above average results.
• Responsible for hitting key performance metrics including views and followers.
• Partner across Viacom Digital Studios to support division wide priorities.
• Provide strategic support for all AwesomenessTV initiatives, including studio series and YouTube original content.
• Support Ad Sales team via breakthrough ideation and execution of branded content.
• Manage paid campaigns across social platforms.
• Develop and present strategy presentation decks for key Programming projects.
• Meet regularly with all social platform partners about the latest features and capabilities available to AwesomenessTV.
• Work directly with network talent to coordinate platform takeovers and visits to platform offices for promotion.
• 6 years' experience in the social media space, with hands-on experience developing and executing cross-platform social strategies.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Social tools such as Sprinklr, CANVS, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, etc.
• Excellent writing skills with the ability to speak and message effectively to AwesomenessTV's audiences
• Solid understanding of consumer and 360 marketing
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas, both written and verbal
• Capacity to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable information
• Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build consensus and work collaboratively as part of a team
• Bachelor’s Degree strongly desired OR equivalent experience