Coordinator, Scripted Series
Awesomeness TVHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/27/2020 2:55:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Scripted Series jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Coordinator, Scripted Series postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Scripted Series? Overview and Responsibilities
Would you like to work for Awesomeness TV - the Kids and Family Studio? Then, we would like to invite you to apply for this Coordinator for Scripted Series assisting the team that oversees the creative development and production of series for the Studio!
• Provides overall creative and organizational help to support the department and executives, with the creation of presentation decks in Power Point, organizing and tracking materials for projects in series
• Supports executives on all projects in production/development, both creatively and logistically.
• Liaises with both internal departments as well as outside production companies to route assets, artwork, and production materials for distribution and feedback.
• Arranges meetings and conference calls with other departments
• Provides and summarizes creative notes on outlines, scripts, casting and cuts for series in production and development
• Maintains database of producers, directors, and other creative personnel who could be potential staff on series in production
• Maintains calendar for all series currently in production
• Reads script submissions, reads books and writes coverage for executives as needed.
• Maintains submission grid for materials submitted to the department.
• Attends and takes notes in department creative meetings including weekend read meetings and scripted series updates.
• Builds great relationships with their network for material / submissions.
• 3 years of experience in the TV/entertainment business and strong background in production and development
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Word, Excel, and iMovie or Premiere.
• Passion for Scripted TV and Content as well as Children’s and Family content
• Knowledge of the key producers, production companies, and agents in the field
• Well organized, detail oriented, able to prioritize
• Self-motivated and responsible
• Able to work and think quickly in a fast-paced environment
• Strong note-taking skills
• Strong interpersonal skills to create and maintain positive and effective working relationships This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.