Music Manager Coordinator
Avadon Music LLCSuffolk County, NY
Full Time Job
* Excellent writer; experience with social media copywriting ideal.
* Knowledge of HTML and basic web design.
* Advanced knowledge of Excel, Dropbox, and Google Drive/Suite.
* Must be proficient typist (approximately 70-90 words/minute).
* Interface for the artist between Music Manager, Digital Marketing/Web team and Artist.
* Organize website and digital portals.
* Assist with social media copywriting and posts.
* Data organization, including music files, legal & financial documents, etc.
* Research and procure products and materials on behalf of client.
* Assist with in-person events and performances.
* Oversee gift purchase and delivery for professional contacts.
* 4-year undergraduate degree from Top 30 university.
* Must be eager, competent, intelligent and have a good attitude.
* Knowledge and passion for music is preferred.
* Available for occasional evening and weekend work, as needed.
* Prior experience in music management/administration preferred
Commensurate with experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online