AV Squad LPLos Angeles, CA
AV Squad is a creative advertising agency specializing in entertainment marketing. Since our inception in 2004, our goal has remained unchanged: We strive to create outstanding, attention-grabbing content that tells an effective story. Our work resonates with today's clever and diverse audiences. We believe in our work and love what we do. We pride ourselves on our congenial and collaborative culture and establishing an environment where creativity flourishes at every opportunity. Our passion for our work and commitment to our clients has positioned AV Squad as an industry leader.
If you have what it takes to work in our extraordinary environment, delivering extraordinary work, we want to hear from you.
AV Squad is looking for an IT professional to join its ranks for a 3-month contract to help get us through a busy time and a company relocation. Applicants should have 2-3 years minimum experience, ideally with a background in a post production environment. There is the possibility of this position becoming permanent.
Candidate is a strong communicator, self-starter, and problem solver. Ideal candidate possesses an innate willingness to learn about new enterprise systems, network infrastructure, software and hardware solutions. This is a TEAM role, where an individual can own projects but always functions in a collaborative environment with support from his/her IT counterparts. This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone looking to broaden their resume and expertise, while working alongside one of the most renowned IT teams in the industry.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities
· Identify and procure the hardware and software needed to satisfy user requirements.
· Install hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboard, printers, etc.
· Load appropriate software packages such as operating systems, networking components and office applications.
· Assists in the customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet users' and business needs.
· Provides telephone, in-person, and remote support to end-users.
· Connects users to networks and provides initial training in facilities and applications.
· Administers e-mail and anti-virus systems.
· Assists in research and procurement of computer accessories and supplies.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Beneficial Skills and Experience
· IT support in Post-Production Environment for at least 2-3 years
· Desktop and Server MAC OSX 10.x.x experience, Unix experience is a plus
· Experience with professional Video/Audio equipment
· Experience with Fiber Storage SAN architecture
· Network Infrastructure: HP Pro Curve, Avaya ERS, Mellanox
· Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud Adobe and Final Cut
· Ability to lift 50 lbs
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online