Digital Content Coordinator
Australians in FilmLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Digital Content Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Australians in Film requires a Digital Content Coordinator to be the creative force behind our brand. Working very closely with the Executive Director you will become the Gatekeeper of the AiF brand across all media platforms. As well as creating all of our visual content, you will be responsible for driving social media and managing the smooth day to day running of the AiF Website and Membership CRM Platform.
Currently we are working three days in the office in Los Angeles.
Passionate about social media? As our video content creator you will create social- and web-specific art for our social media platforms. We need your vision, creativity, and design expertise to create engaging and dynamic visual content across the AiF website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Membership Platform, EDM's, email and more.
You will be responsible for the creative direction and implementation of all AiF collateral across the organization for our program of events including - Award's nights, panels, screenings and sponsorship-driven activities.
Nothing will leave the AiF office without your stamp of approval. Your design expertise is needed across invitations, media step n repeats, presentation decks, promotional and marketing materials, Award's reels, edited content from events, interviews with A List Hollywood talent including actors and filmmakers, red carpet coverage etc.
• Concept, produce, and edit content aligning with AiF's voice/vision that is designed and optimized with platform, target audience, and marketing goals in mind
• Strong design skills, comfortable taking an idea from concept to execution
• Strong visual sense and taste level with an understanding of video and design principles for mobile-, web-, and social-first content
• Ability to create engaging content including:
• short-form, sharable videos
• motion graphics
• Create Lenses for Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Snap, etc including:
• Work alongside the AiF team to create and deploy online assets
• Attend events and create real time content such as organic Instagram stories or iPhone videos for social posting
• Edit, cutdown, and resize existing assets such as videos
• Work with footage, audio, sound effects, graphics and music to create multiple versions of edits to be used on different platforms
• Deep understanding of the nuances of each online platform (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Web, email, etc) and how to adapt and optimize content per channel; this includes proper file size, specs, and copy adaptations
• Responsive and proactive planner, able to turn content in real-time in response to artist, management, and market needs
• Available for off-hour (weeknights and weekend) deliverables as tied to film screenings, premieres and Annual Award's nights and events
• Comfortable managing tight deadlines while maintaining commitment to excellence and impeccable attention to detail
Candidates will be able to:
• 2-3+ years of experience producing custom social/video content within agency or in-house social/creative teams
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design/related fields or equivalent work experience
• Expert knowledge of design for digital and social channels
Graphic Design skills including typography, photography, illustrations
• Strong digital/social content portfolio showcasing a range of themes, styles, and formats
• Demonstrated experience conceptualizing and executing impactful, engaging creative for digital/social platforms
• Highly organized, proactive, multifaceted, capable of working on concurrent projects and able to communicate effectively to digital team members, vendors, artists, and executives.
• Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite - After Effects, Premier, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
• Experience with camera operation and audio, lighting equipment
• Ability to understand and interpret business objectives to guide execution
• Obsessed with the internet and the screen industry