Manager, Talent Acquisition
Aulani, A Disney Resort & SpaKapolei, HI
This was removed by the employer on 7/23/2019 9:58:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Manager, Talent Acquisition jobs in Kapolei-HI
Search all Manager, Talent Acquisition postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Talent Acquisition? Manager, Talent Acquisition (DPEP)
The Manager, Talent Acquisition is a key leader and partner to drive strong business results for the Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa. This person will be responsible for the recruitment of Professional, Office and Technical and operating hourly roles, while being an active and contributing member of the Human Resources leadership team. This person will support the larger workforce strategy through the delivery of qualified cast members in a timely and effective manner. This person will lead all aspects of recruitment planning and hiring, including events and community engagement. In addition, this person will lead a coordinator and senior recruiter and integrate with the site HR team to support a broad scope of critical day-to-day HR functions such as: training & development, talent management, cast engagement and other activities as requested.
As an operational subject matter expert, the Manager, Talent Acquisition will provide day-to-day leadership and guidance for the talent acquisition recruitment operations team, as well as a team inclusive of partners from metrics/analytics, process integration, marketing and global HR operations. In alignment with our enterprise talent acquisition vision, day-to-day activities will entail project management, strategic operational advancement, and the development and execution of our day-to-day talent acquisition operations practice.
In addition, the Manager, Talent Acquisition will lead his/her direct reports in managing and delivering exceptional service to our candidates, recruiters, clients, and partners. This will be inclusive of, but not limited to assisting in the experiential management throughout the recruitment lifecycle such as interview scheduling and onboarding. Operational efficiency management for critical transactions such as job posting and new hire execution will also be a success factor.
• Lead and manage the talent acquisition recruitment operations team in delivering recruitment support, transactions and processes
• Balance resources for optimal support driving consistent and timely delivery
• Develop, train and manage newly defined operational standards of excellence for delivering exceptional service delivery across candidates, clients and team
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients, leader and peers within the organization
• Continuous improvement through understanding of measurement tools, scorecards and recruitment analytics
• Key partner to lead integration with the Walt Disney Company Talent Acquisition organizations for driving and achieving operational excellence
• Project manage the day-to-day recruitment operations through the execution of ensuring the candidate, client, team and recruiter experiences are met with exceptional service delivery
• Facilitate effective passive and active talent pipelining through creative and strategic sourcing strategies, workforce diversity initiatives, interactive marketing plans and networking opportunities
• 5 years proven recruitment/talent acquisition leadership experience with expanding roles/responsibilities
• 2 years of experience in hospitality
• Proven knowledge of HR industry practices and Hawaii State/ Federal legal codes and policies
• Deep understanding of recruitment operations with focus on experience management, interview scheduling and critical transactional components
• Subject matter expertise with talent acquisition technology systems
• Proven success with coaching and developing team capabilities and leading through vision and values
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with leaders and peers within the organization both within and across geographical markets
• Excellent project management, presentation, and influencing skills
• Experience developing, advancing, and driving operational excellence across people, process, and technology
• In depth knowledge and experience with social media tools for attracting, marketing, engagement, networking and sourcing
• Strong analytical capabilities for translating data, finding trends and insights, and developing/measuring actionable behaviors and transactions
• Experience with Kenexa or an equivalent ATS and Enterprise HRMS
• Working within advanced recruitment teams; preferably in a progressive and best in class recruiting organization within a high volume, highly complex, multi-national organization
• SHRM certification or other HR industry equivalent
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Master's degree in HR, Psychology or related
About Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa:
Combining the natural beauty and spirit of the Hawaiian islands with a touch of Disney magic, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa embraces and celebrates Hawaiian culture and storytelling. Situated on 21 acres of oceanfront property on the island of O'ahu, the resort was uniquely designed for families to discover the culture, history and traditions of Hawai'i against a backdrop of blue skies and beautiful views. Cast members are integral to bringing these stories of Hawai'i to life, while upholding Disney's renowned service and enchanting entertainment offerings.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.