Writer - Betql Audio
Full Time Job
BetQL is looking for an experienced sports betting content creator to join its team! This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to eventually get into sports betting content space!
• Write game previews and predictions for multiple sports (NFL, NBA, MLB, CFB, CBB)
• Work with editorial team to come up with topical story ideas
• Help to build social media accounts
• Create evergreen sports betting articles
• Write about strategy, odds, futures and, the sports betting industry.
• Strong work ethic and drive
• Team player who can take direction
• Knowledge of sports betting terminology
• Ability to write about multiple sports
• A strong writer who is able to produce clean copy
• Comfortable writing 5-6 articles per shift
• Social media and video experience a plus Interested applicants can send resume and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.