WIP-FM On-Call Producer
Part Time Job
WIP-FM in Philadelphia has an opening for an on-call Part-Time Producer.
What You'll Do:
• Operating the board during local and network radio programs and sports events.
• Screening calls during local shows.
• Cutting relevant video and audio sound bites for on-air use.
• Researching broadcast topics, providing creative input on broadcast elements and collaborating with hosts on show content.
• Scheduling guests and live interviews.
• Protecting the station’s FCC license.
• Assisting in the development of on-air promotions.
• Overseeing live remote broadcasts.
• Other duties as assigned by management
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
• 1 years’ experience preferred; adept at digital editing, board operating, recording, network and HTML/Digital web experience.
• Experience running a soundboard.
• Experience using Adobe Suite editing applications like Audition and Premiere Pro.
• Dependability and punctuality are a must.
• Must be able to work varied shifts including weekends, evenings, overnights and holidays.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD; OTC: AUDA) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp), X (@AudacyCorp), LinkedIn (@Audacy-Inc), Instagram (@lifeataudacy) and Threads (@Audacy_Corp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.