VP Digital Distribution & Platform Partnerships
AudacySan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/21/2021 8:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for VP Digital Distribution & Platform Partnerships jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all VP Digital Distribution & Platform Partnerships postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a VP Digital Distribution & Platform Partnerships?
Full Time Job
Audacy is looking for a highly motivated VP Digital Distribution & Platform Partnerships to oversee holistic partnerships with top-tier brands across voice, tech, telecom, automotive and emerging categories responsible for the distribution and growth of the Audacy digital product and brand.
This role will work closely with the Digital, Sales, Programming, Marketing, Data, and Product teams and Audacy Corporate Development and Senior Management. This is a great opportunity for someone who loves media, and wants to create value at the intersection between industry-leading Audio content and digital technology, with an emphasis at the intersection of voice platforms and automotive content interfaces. The ideal candidate is interested in joining a business development team that facilitates partnerships across all areas of the business. The ideal candidate will have a desire to roll up his/her sleeves and take responsibility for the entire deal-flow process, from business needs and requirements, to partner identification, negotiations and execution, through post-deal handoff and follow through. The role will be based in San Francisco, Seattle or LA and will report to the EVP, Strategy & Corporate Business Development on the East Coast.
What You'll Do:
• Execute strategic deals and manage partnerships with key/critical digital distribution & platforms.
• Serve as the primary point-person for relationships between Entercom and partners such as Voice platforms, OTT streaming services, OEMs, device manufacturers, emerging social platforms, and more. • Responsible for forming strategic deals and managing key relationships with major content & technology platforms, OEMs and other industry partners who will unlock audience and new revenue opportunities.
• Identify & model out opportunities based on industry trends and key areas of alignment between Entercom & 3rd parties, negotiate contracts, and be the point person for key relationships with leading consumer technology, media conglomerates, device manufacturers, and more.
• Work with programming to identify and create new audio experiences for emerging platforms across gaming, messaging, video conferencing, etc.
• Identify untapped co-marketing opportunities across platforms and support digital marketing in executing & optimizing campaigns
• Advocate for Entercom product development team with partners, so that Audacy is always best positioned to be early or first on platform integrations and maintain its position as a need to have content offering
• MBA preferred, but minimum of BA or BS from an accredited 4-year university required.
• 7 years of experience in digital/content business development and/or syndication for a media or consumer technology company
• Strong knowledge of digital media marketplace.
• Experience in presenting new partnerships and strategies to C-level executives.
• Disciplined, well-organized, efficient and high-quality work output.
• Self-starter who thrives on innovation and driving ideas forward; not afraid to roll sleeves up and get hands dirty.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with extreme attention to detail while maintaining a sense of humor!
• Strategic thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, highly fluid start-up environment.
• Keen ability to translate complexity into simple and intuitive actions plans and communications.
• Experience meeting multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision. Preferred but not required:
• Audiophile and avid podcast listener with a passion for the rapidly evolving audio space
• Keen observer of macro media/tech industry trends and voracious consumer of industry news
• Sports or News junkie, excited about the evolution of the local news outlet
• Consumer tech enthusiast, always ahead of the game w/r/t new apps, games, devices, etc.
Must Have a valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires the use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.