UI / UX Designer
AudacyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
BetQL is looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to join our team. You can help create and build the products that help us serve an entire generation of sports bettors as the industry opens up to millions of sports fans nationwide.
Our mission is to turn sports fans into sports bettors. We are the one-stop shop for bettors to discover betting recommendations and content backed by effective predictive betting models and timely information delivered every day through push notifications, audio, video, and more.
You can help build the products that help us serve the next million sports bettors, and be a part of a team that’s working to help people connect with each other around the globe. Join us!
PLEASE PROVIDE LINK TO PORTFOLIO IN RESUME OR COVER LETTERS.
What You'll Do:
• Manage the UI/UX and visual design of the website by balancing the needs of our users, the brand aesthetic, and the objectives of the business
• Design intuitive, human-centric flows and experiences on web, iOS, and Android
• Work directly with product team, engineering, and users to translate product requirements, iterate quickly and help turn ideas into well-crafted wireframes
• Create and test design prototypes and hypotheses with A/B and usability testing tools alongside product & marketing teams
• Help to develop the brand guidelines, design system and design principles for our mobile apps and websites
Who You Are:
Required and Preferred:
• Provide URL featuring examples of most applicable or best design work
• At least 3-5 years of product design experience
• Experience designing and shipping consumer-facing products across multiple platforms and screen sizes
• Experience in data-rich products preferred is a plus
• Expertise in Figma, Invision and other prototyping tools
• Experience with testing solutions and user testing of designs
• Conceptual understanding of front-end frameworks like React & React Native
• Experience working closely with remote teams in an agile environment
• Interest in pro & college sports, and/or experience in sports betting & daily fantasy is a plus
• Ability to work in New York office is a plus, but not required
Pursuant to NYC's Vaccination Workplace Requirement, employers may not allow any unvaccinated workers to work at their workplace. Therefore, we require all incoming employees who will be working in our New York City offices to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.