Full Time Job
Audacy Boston is looking for a Traffic Manager to oversee traffic team in Boston. Execute traffic best practices, assist traffic users your location, process sales orders, and manage station logs for commercial and promotional content.
What You'll Do:
• Manage commercial inventory for stations utilizing WideOrbit traffic system (editing logs, scheduling displaced spots and managing pre-empts when possible)
• Assist with training new traffic users
• Supervise traffic team, handling log allocations and vacation requests
• Work with Sales Management and Account Executives on WideOrbit system to maximize inventory
• Reconcile logs to confirm that spots ran as scheduled for billing and process affidavits as needed
• Create and schedule program formats and schedules
• Liaison with sales and programming to resolve issues and build relationships
• Other duties as assigned by management
More About You:
• 2 years of experience working with Traffic Systems (preferably WideOrbit), radio experience preferred
• Supervisor experience is preferred
• Ability to multi-task, manage and follow through on multiple projects, prioritize duties, and handle a high volume workload
• Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent communication, training, and customer service skills
• Ability to effectively identify and analyze problems and recommend solutions to address challenges
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Including Excel and Outlook)
• Flexibility to work extended hours, as needed
• Experience with sports programming logs preferred
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.