This was removed by the employer on 6/11/2021 1:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Traffic Manager jobs in Boston-MA
Search all Traffic Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Traffic Manager?
Full Time Job
Audacy Boston is looking for a Traffic Manager to oversee traffic team in Boston. Execute traffic best practices, assist traffic users your location, process sales orders, and manage station logs for commercial and promotional content.
What You'll Do:
• Manage commercial inventory for stations utilizing WideOrbit traffic system (editing logs, scheduling displaced spots and managing pre-empts when possible)
• Assist with training new traffic users
• Supervise traffic team, handling log allocations and vacation requests
• Work with Sales Management and Account Executives on WideOrbit system to maximize inventory
• Reconcile logs to confirm that spots ran as scheduled for billing and process affidavits as needed
• Create and schedule program formats and schedules
• Liaison with sales and programming to resolve issues and build relationships
• Other duties as assigned by management
More About You:
• 2 years of experience working with Traffic Systems (preferably WideOrbit), radio experience preferred
• Supervisor experience is preferred
• Ability to multi-task, manage and follow through on multiple projects, prioritize duties, and handle a high volume workload
• Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent communication, training, and customer service skills
• Ability to effectively identify and analyze problems and recommend solutions to address challenges
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Including Excel and Outlook)
• Flexibility to work extended hours, as needed
• Experience with sports programming logs preferred
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.