Traffic Manager - Podcast
AudacyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Audacy is seeing a Traffic Manager to join it's growing Digital Podcast Team. Overseeing a group of Traffic Coordinators; the Traffic Manager is the conduit between the client and talent and the first point of escalation. We're looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves, problem solver. If critical thinking, troubleshooting, and problem solving are second nature for you? Read on...
What You'll Do:
• Work with Account Executives & Ad Agencies to acquire campaign creative copy
• Enforce copy requirements and deadlines
• Distribute copy for recording and ensure advertisement recording deadlines are achieved with Production
• Assist with spot approvals & copy revisions
• Handle escalation issues from Ad Ops Coordinators, Campaign Management and Sales Service Executives.
• Work with the Marketing team and external partners on implementation of cross-promotion and external campaigns
• Create performance recaps and help troubleshoot campaigns that did not deliver.
More About You:
• Minimum 3-year Traffic/ Continuity Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree Broadcast, Communication, or Business Management
• Must possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Have a passion for podcasting and audio
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Works well under pressure.
• Manage workload with various departments (production, sales, planning, etc…)
• Able to perform independently and proactively while working in a team environment.
• Has knowledge of media metrics, particularly of advertising inventories.
• Excellent written and verbal and interpersonal communication and time management. skills.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work overtime as needed, including some possible weekends.
• Assertive/Positive personality in expressing potential solutions.
Pursuant to NYC's Vaccination Workplace Requirement, employers may not allow any unvaccinated workers to work at their workplace. Therefore, we require all incoming employees who will be working in our New York City offices to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).