Tech Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist
Full Time Job
Audacy is looking for a results-oriented and passionate Tech Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialis to work daily with our product and engineering teams, and as well as support other corporate teams as needed.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a strong sourcing and recruiting background in verticals such as (Digital Product Management, Engineering/IT, Digital Marketing, Digital Content Production, etc.) read on!
What you'll do.
You’ll be responsible for the full recruiting life-cycle -from sourcing to interviewing to closing candidates.
The ideal candidate will possess the core principles that Entercom is proud of, which includes, passion about our brands, our content, events and experiences and our audience. The best person for this opportunity sets high standards, leads with integrity, grit, confidence and a positive, make-it-happen spirit. We are a collaborative team that prides ourselves on working closely with our Hiring Managers to recruit talent and provide our candidates with a great interview experience. We are strategic, innovative, and never stop exploring new ideas, better solutions and innovation.
The primary focus of this position is to drive results and impact the bottom-line by providing insight, creativity and staying current on innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques to achieve all elements of the recruitment life-cycle.
include but are not limited to:
• Partner with product & engineering leaders and serve as a subject matter expert around talent for teams by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements.
• Create and execute search strategies to source active & passive candidates through industry research, networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, and application.
• Engage with candidates to create strong relationships; simultaneously sell a role & assess candidates for fit and motivation.
• Manage the candidate experience throughout the recruiting process with a high level of integrity and proactive communication.
• Review and manage inbound candidate flow.
• Manage the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and expectations and offer negotiations.
• Collaborate with the TA team to build effective sourcing and assessment strategies to achieve hiring results.
• Ensure OFCCP and EEO compliance standards are upheld / adhere to internal company processes associated with all aspects of recruiting to maintain compliance.
• Provide regular reporting metrics on KPIs.
• Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives.
• 3 years of full-cycle recruiting experience, (agency and in-house preferred) (Digital Media Industry experience strongly preferred)
• Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for software engineering (front-end, back-end, mobile), Analytics, DevOps, software QA, Product Management)
• Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g., LinkedIn, social media recruiting and Boolean search)
• Demonstrated record of developing recommendations, implementing solutions and designing creative recruiting strategies as an individual contributor
• Excellent communication, organizational, time-management and multitasking skills.
• Experience closing candidates and negotiating compensation packages
• Exceptionable ability to tell the company's story in a way that speaks to a job seeker's motivation, career goals, and interests
• Successful track record of achieving targets such as deadlines, KPIs and other goals as defined
• Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer branding, candidate management and diversity/inclusion sourcing
• Collaborative and willingness to pitch in on team projects and roles outside your daily scope
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.