Tech Operations Center Technician
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2021 4:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Tech Operations Center Technician jobs in Chicago-IL
Search all Tech Operations Center Technician postings
Full Time Job
Are you an individual that is interested with all things technology, and constantly looking at how tech can make life more efficient and stable? Intrigued by not only making technologies work, but learning how and why they work? Do you want to be on the forefront of an ever-evolving landscape, solving problems on a daily basis while helping deliver our product to the consumer in real-time? What we do: We are the second largest Radio Broadcaster in the United states, with over 240 terrestrial radio stations spanning across 48 cities, delivering audio to tens of millions of people a day…without exaggeration. This also includes our Radio.com streaming platform, and 2500 owned and operated podcasts in addition to our on-demand content.
The Job: Audacy Corporate seeks a talented and driven individual to serve as a Technical Operations Center Technician. Positions are available in our Network Operations Center in Chicago.
What you will do:
• Save the day.
• Keep a birds-eye, over watching view of the entire company’s technical operations.
• Provide direct technical support with local market engineers and board ops when necessary.
• Monitor automated and end user incidents, troubleshoot, and resolve problems remotely.
• Create reports on up-time, equipment failures, backup transmission site utilization, and other key metrics.
• Monitor the operation of broadcast radio stations and streaming equipment.
• Proactively monitor the on-air automation systems and the critical elements of Audacy's technical infrastructure.
• Actively seek out issues with a constant eye on each individual market and their technical systems - learning the patterns and identifying potential problems before they impact the consumer product.
• Assist in the development and organization of NOC programs as they are being developed and built.
• Communicate with local market engineers on a regular basis, assuring they are attuned to the NOC procedures and actions taken in their respective markets.
• Provide basic IT support including but not limited to: Resetting Account Passwords, Active Directory group permissions, etc.
• Make an impact.
• Passion forknowledge and the drive for personal development.
• Availability to work various hours / days, including weekends and holidays.
• The ability to learn on the fly, and retain information like a sponge.
• Strong time management skills, including the ability to multi-task in a multiple project environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong PC skills including proficiency with the Google Docs Suite. What you might have:
• Two to Four years of college or technical school and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• IT & Network knowledge and experience.
• Experience with digital audio and audio streaming.
• Broadcast experience, technical and/or operational.
• Wide Orbit Automation experience.
• Broadcast Facilities knowledge and maintenance experience.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.