Summer Paid Intern - Broadcast Media
This was removed by the employer on 5/30/2023 9:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Paid Intern - Broadcast Media jobs in Boston-MA
Search all Summer Paid Intern - Broadcast Media postings
Full Time Paid Internship
Do you have a passion for broadcast media? Do you have a love for music, news, or sports? Audacy Services LLC. provides undergrad/graduate students hands-on work experience through a paid, structured internship program.
Come join us in Boston this summer for a paid internship opportunity at one of our stations! Audacy’s Internship Program is designed to provide participants with the opportunity to learn about the radio broadcasting industry while getting hands-on experience in Programming, On-Air, Marketing/Promotions, Sales, Production, Content Creation, and Digital.
In additional to work experience, we provide exposure to executives via lunch and learns. We encourage networking with our employees and fellow interns; make the most out of your time with us.
What You'll Do:
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be currently attending an accredited college/university
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong multi-tasking, organization, and time management skills
• Ability to excel in a team environment, yet resourceful and self-motivated
More About You:
• Journalism and/or Broadcasting experience preferred
• Digital editing experience and familiarity with digital editing software such as Adobe Digital Editions
• Experience with creating content for social media platforms, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Editing experience: written, video, audio
• Knowledge and passion for sports
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).