Sr. Manager, Performance Media
AudacyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Audacy is seeking an experienced Senior Manager of Performance Media to join the Audacy Marketing department. This person will be responsible for the strategic media planning, buying, campaign management and optimization, and reporting on paid acquisition and re-engagement campaigns for Audacy's digital platforms - mobile app, website, smart speakers and connected devices. The Senior Manager, Performance Media will recommend the appropriate budget and media mix based on marketing objectives and make data-driven decisions to drive user growth and engagement from paid social, paid search, programmatic, app download campaigns and app store search.
What You'll Do:
• Work with Data Analytics and Audience Insights Team to build and test audiences and develop look-a-likes
• Lead identification and implementation of conversion tracking and tagging needs (SDKs, pixel tracking) with Analytics and Product teams
• Identify and test new acquisition channels, tactics, messaging and bid strategies to increase campaign effectiveness and decrease the Cost Per Acquisition
• Provide monthly campaign reporting including recommendations for optimization and test results
• Develop a data-driven and analytical model for media attribution
• Lead negotiations, media buying, or barter arrangements with Audacy's distribution partners who also offer advertising solutions
• Provide guidance and recommendations for additional data sources and tools for marketing tech stack
• Lead monthly budget forecasts and reconciliation with Finance and Marketing leads
• 5-7 years managing digital media campaigns across a variety of channels including display, paid search and paid social
• Hands-on experience developing and managing media plans for a mobile app, subscription product, OTT or other streaming service
• Media agency experience preferred
• Ability to balance long-term business objectives with short-term campaign needs
• BS/BA in a relevant field or equivalent practical experience
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.