Sr. Director, Marketing Data and CRM Strategy
AudacyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Audacy is seeking a Senior Director to lead the development of the Marketing Data Strategy and CRM capability on the Audacy Marketing team. This is a critical position within the Audacy digital team to position the business for its next stage of user growth by introducing strategies, tools and other resources to leverage audience data and insights, develop data capture and activation strategies, and establish a routine of testing and research.
What You'll Do:
• Partner with CIO, CTO and Data Analytics and Customer Insights team to transform Audacy's customer data strategy
• Responsible for translating marketing objectives into a financial and business case for the marketing tech stack and CRM needs to support user acquisition, onboarding, engagement and retention goals
• Design and standardize CRM strategies and data capture and activation workflows across the Audacy customer journey, media, web, app, events, and station activations
• Be able to translate complex business problems and opportunities into recommendations for new tools, resources and processes
• Provide expertise on opt-in and privacy laws affecting email collection and data usage for marketing programs
• Recommend and onboard new tools for data collection and testing
• Lead development of consumer journeys and customer personas using data and research
• Build out team that will be responsible for leading Lifecycle marketing and CRM initiatives, as well as introducing new growth platforms, testing tools and marketing technology
• 10 years’ experience in audience data/CRM strategy at an agency or supporting a direct-to-consumer business
• Prior experience building out a CDP and onboarding other audience platforms and marketing data sources
• Familiarity with data-driven marketing ecosystems, best practices and trends
• Previous experience with consumer journeys, customer segmentation and persona development
• Familiarity with Google Analytics, Domo (or other visualization tools), Neustar (or other DMP), ad platform data sources, data collection tools (Optin Monster, Post-up) and testing platforms (Optimizely, Adobe Target)
• BS/BA in a relevant field or equivalent practical experience
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.