Sports Betting Live Video Producer
Full Time Job
Are you a video producer who’s also a sports fanatic glued to game analysis? Do you consume every statistic, trend, and datapoint to make a winning wager? Here’s a great opportunity to create what you passionately watch and reach an audience eager to cash in!
Audacy’s BetQL Network is looking for a producer to take ownership over one of its weekday programs. This producer will own the visual presentation/operation of our livestream sports betting video podcast so our first-class betting content stands out amongst the noise to capture and excite an audience as well as identify the most compelling moments are properly clipped in a timely manner to be distributed on social to further amplify our programing’s reach.
What You'll Do:
The BetQL Network is a live, linear digital channel distributed on the Audacy and BetQL digital platforms. It’s 14 hours of daily live sports betting content anchored by BetMGM Daily Tip in the morning and BetGM Tonight in the evenings. This is an exciting startup atmosphere with the reach of a legacy media network. Candidates will have that roll-up-your-sleeves startup attitude with a desire to build something awesome with us. The right person for this position has a passion for the growing legalized sports betting industry, experience with live video production, and experience with digital video clipping for social distribution.
• Own the operation for sports betting live stream shows to present a broadcast-quality viewing experience for our audience
• Serve as show livestream Director to ensure smooth livestream broadcasts, efficient communication with hosts, and on-the-fly troubleshooting when necessary
• Pre-Production: work alongside Sports Betting Executive Producer, Producers and Hosts to receive show plans in order to create clean, compelling video and graphic elements before every show
• Post-Production: identifying clips, clip titling, and publishing that follow Audacy and social media best practices, as directed by the Sports Supervising Producer
• Be a liason to the Audacy Supervising Producer, Social Teams, and Regional Leads to facilitate integration of sports betting livestream clips into daily sports coverage
• MUST: Experience running a digital livestream or television studio / control room video production system
• Preferred: experience remotely operating a digital video livestream using a software solution
• Bachelor’s Degree in Video Production or a related field
• At least 2-3 years experience producing live broadcasts for television or digital
• Experience owning communication with various stakeholders, many who may be remote
• Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (emphasis on Photoshop and Premiere)
• Creative eye for attention-grabbing show graphics
• Ability to identify compelling sports betting content that would stand out on social/digital platforms
• Ability to quickly edit clips from live broadcasts for distribution via social, O&O, and other digital platforms
• Knowledge of how to craft impactful video titles and descriptions with SEO and social media best practices in mind
• Bonus: candidates with experience using Quicklink, Flowics, and/or Brightcove will be favored. We will train right candidates without this experience as long as they have live video production experience
• Flexibility to temporarily backfill weekend shows as needed
• Ability to work in-person at Audacy’s studio in D.C., Chi, Phi, Hartford, Dal, Det or remote for the right candidates
• Complete grasp of rights management: learning, identifying, and knowing which content can and cannot be used on specific platforms
• A self starter who is comfortable stepping into a new role and making it their own
• This role has no direct reports but requires a disposition that can appropriately supervise and lead when their experience and expertise is called upon as well as be a team player with stakeholders across multiple business areas.
• The ability to stay calm and cool under pressure in a live video environment
When you apply, please share a reel or link to previous livestream productions or you will not be considered for this role
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.