Sports Betting Live Video Producer, Audacy Sports
Full Time Job
This is a fantastic role for a video professional who loves sports betting just as much as growing an engaged audience. We need somebody who wants to roll up their sleeve and build something amazing with us. The Sports Betting live Video Producer will 1) own the visual presentation of our livestream sports betting podcasts so our first-class betting content stands out amongst the noise to capture and excite an audience 2) own the post production after the live shows so the most compelling moments are properly clipped and distributed to further amplify our programing’s reach. In this role, you will oversee all livestream video production of Audacy's sports betting podcasts to deliver a premium quality presentation of daily broadcasts to Audacy's digital platforms. This role is also responsible for identifying and clipping the best moments for video syndication partners, social platforms, owned and operate websites, and sponsorship partners. The right person for this position has a passion for the growing legalized sports betting industry, experience with live video production, and experience with digital video post production and distribution.
What You'll Do:
• Own the presentation for sports betting livestream shows to elevate the quality with the purpose to grow our video audience and excite sponsors
• Pre-Production: work alongside Sports Betting Executive Producer, Producers and Hosts to receive daily show plans in order to create clean, compelling video and graphic elements before every show
• Build a library of evergreen video elements that can be used multiple times
• With support from junior show producers, oversee and assist in pre-production as well as post-production of the show to include identifying clips, clip titling, and publishing that follow Audacy, SEO and social media best practices, as directed by the Sports Supervising Producer
• Serve as show livestream Director to ensure smooth livestream broadcasts, efficient communication with hosts, and on-the-fly troubleshooting when necessary
• Be a liason to the Audacy Supervising Producer, Sports Managing Editor, and Regional Leads to facilitate integration of sports betting livestream clips into daily sports coverage
• Properly identify and deliver clips to video syndication partners
• Bachelor’s Degree in Video Production or a related field
• At least 3-5 years experience producing live broadcasts for television or digital
• Experience owning communication with various stakeholders, many who may be remote
• Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite (emphasis on Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects)
• Experience running a digital livestream or television studio / control room video production system
• Creative eye for attention-grabbing show graphics
• Ability to identify compelling sports betting content that would stand out on social/digital platforms
• Ability to quickly edit clips from live broadcasts for distribution via social, O&O, and other digital platforms
• Knowledge of how to craft impactful video titles and descriptions with SEO and social media best practices in mind
• ideally position is located in one of our key markets of Washington D.C., Chicago, or Philadelphia but open to remote for right candidate
• Flexibility to work odd hours and weekends, especially during tentpole sporting events
• Flexibility to travel when special sports betting show opportunities arise
• Complete grasp of right management: learning, identifying, and knowing which content can and cannot be used on specific platforms
• A self starter who is comfortable stepping into a new role and making it their own
• This role has no direct reports but requires a disposition that can appropriately supervise and lead when their experience and expertise is called upon as well as be a team player with stakeholders across multiple business areas
• The ability to stay calm and cool under pressure in a live video environment
Important note for applicants:
• When you apply, please share a reel or link to previous livestream productions or you will not be considered for this role
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.