Social Media Specialist
Full Time Job
Audacy is seeking a Social Media Specialist to join their growing social media team. If you are eager to learn more about social media campaign execution, optimization, and in turn help drive results for clients, this may be the opportunity for you! The ideal candidate is a detail oriented and strategic multi-tasker who has experience in driving results for clients on social media platforms.
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $40,000 per year.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Launch and monitor social campaigns primarily on Facebook and Instagram while developing and consulting on strategy with internal and external clients
• Identify best practice tactics to effectively reach client goals and their targeted audiences
• Analyze reporting and make suggestions and optimizations as a result of the data
• Stay plugged in to the newest developments, tools and trends in the social media space and help to capitalize on them
• Tackle/assist with various assignments, social media-based and beyond, according to the needs of the agency and its clients
• Generously and smartly contributing to team brainstorming, strategizing and executing of plans via social media initiative
• 1 to 2 years of social media marketing experience utilizing Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and/or Snapchat
• Understanding of the digital marketing space
• Ability to stay focused and detail oriented while multitasking and handling multiple clients
• Experience supporting social media campaigns and reaching client goals
• Superior relationship building skills
• Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree required
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.