Social Media Specialist
This was removed by the employer on 6/18/2021 9:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social Media Specialist jobs in Denver-CO
Search all Social Media Specialist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Social Media Specialist?
Full Time Job
Audacy is seeking a Social Media Specialist to join their growing social media team. If you are eager to learn more about social media campaign execution, optimization, and in turn help drive results for clients, this may be the opportunity for you! The ideal candidate is a detail oriented and strategic multi-tasker who has experience in driving results for clients on social media platforms.
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $40,000 per year.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Launch and monitor social campaigns primarily on Facebook and Instagram while developing and consulting on strategy with internal and external clients
• Identify best practice tactics to effectively reach client goals and their targeted audiences
• Analyze reporting and make suggestions and optimizations as a result of the data
• Stay plugged in to the newest developments, tools and trends in the social media space and help to capitalize on them
• Tackle/assist with various assignments, social media-based and beyond, according to the needs of the agency and its clients
• Generously and smartly contributing to team brainstorming, strategizing and executing of plans via social media initiative
• 1 to 2 years of social media marketing experience utilizing Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and/or Snapchat
• Understanding of the digital marketing space
• Ability to stay focused and detail oriented while multitasking and handling multiple clients
• Experience supporting social media campaigns and reaching client goals
• Superior relationship building skills
• Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree required
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.