Social Media Producer
This was removed by the employer on 12/20/2023 8:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social Media Producer jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Social Media Producer postings
Full Time Job
BetQL is seeking a passionate and creative Social Media Producer to join our dynamic team. As a Social Media Producer, you will play a crucial role in managing and expanding our social media presence, engaging with our community, and promoting our brand. You'll have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with a talented team of sports enthusiasts.
• Create and curate engaging content for BetQL's social media channels, including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and more.
• Develop and execute social media strategies to increase brand visibility and engagement.
• Monitor and respond to user comments, questions, and feedback on social media platforms.
• Collaborate with the marketing team to align social media content with overall marketing campaigns.
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and new social media features to keep BetQL at the forefront of the sports betting community.
• Analyze and report on social media performance, using data and analytics tools to make data-driven decisions.
• Assist in organizing and promoting live events, giveaways, and contests to drive community participation.
• Work closely with influencers and partners to create collaborative content.
What You'll Do:
• Plan, create and post content for the BetQL Network on media platforms including but not limited to TikTok, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook -- on weekdays, evenings and weekends (game, big event, and desk coverage required).
• Work directly with talent/host on social processes and best practices.
• Provide and manage NFL gameday coverage on weeknights and weekends.
• Coordinate direct communication with social & digital leads for all of Audacy.
• Collaborate cross-departmentally on standard processes for show social content.
• Collaborate across the enterprise on strategies that leverage partners, and influencers to achieve enterprise-wide metrics.
• Manage employees and/or freelancers as assigned.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned.
• Understanding of the brands content
• Innovating attitude and creative spirit
• Ability and willingness to travel and to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Prior corporate experience with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,Threads, and TikTok
• Prior experience managing a team of social media producers
• Knowledge of sports and the betting industry
• Passion for and experience in social media marketing, with strong understanding of trends and best practices
• Proficiency in Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects
• Meticulous with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal direction
• Passionate about providing fans with a great digital experience by listening, interacting and producing innovative content
• Superior organization, project management skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, team environment
• Demonstrated decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD; OTC: AUDA) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp), X (@AudacyCorp), LinkedIn (@Audacy-Inc), Instagram (@lifeataudacy) and Threads (@Audacy_Corp).