Social Media Producer
Part Time Job
Social Media Producer (Part-Time)
Are you a social producer who’s also a sports fanatic? Here’s a great opportunity to create content what you passionately enjoy! BetQL is seeking a highly motivated, creative and detail-oriented Social Media Producer who has the experience and drive to grow a social audience via multiple platforms. You live and breathe sports, sports betting and know how to identify the best moments, viral audio/video, and news to drive social engagement, mobile traffic and video views. You can work alongside a diverse team, know best practices for posting on social media, and can market content for both a digital and national audience.
What You'll Do:
The Social Media Producer is responsible for executing on all social media platforms for the BetQL Network, including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram on weekends, holidays and weekday shifts. The Social Media Producer will pitch ideas, and will program, write, and execute on social platforms and work closely with the team to monitor analytics and help the team to reach engagement and growth goals.
include but are not limited to:
• Keeping the BetQL audience updated on breaking, trending news
• Growing the brand's social media followers and referrals to our website (BetQL.com)
• Create, produce, and optimize content for use across social platforms, including social images and video
• Be willing to work non-traditional, flexible hours
• Brainstorm and execute innovative new social strategies, test new platforms, and expand social monetization opportunities
• Engage and respond to followers in real time
More About You:
• Editorial and writing experience in sports
• At least 3-5 years’ experience within social media
• Experience creating social images and videos using Photoshop and Adobe Premiere
• Stellar communication skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Proactive, organized, and self-motivated with a winning team mentality
• Advanced understanding of sports betting terms, trends and landscape
• Candidates having existing social media contacts in the sports betting industry a plus
• Please provide writing samples with your application including social media sample posts
• Preferred: experience remotely operating a digital video livestream using a software solution
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).