Social Media Campaign Manager
Full Time Job
Audacy is seeking a Social Media Campaign Manager to join their growing Social Media Team to develop strong and strategic campaigns, collaborate with Project Managers and clients, while optimizing and analyzing campaigns to reach client goals. If you like a fast-paced and collaborative work environment, this may be the opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate is a fearful and strategic multi-tasker who can manage social media campaign logistics and growth.
What You'll Do:
• Launching and monitoring social campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, and Snapchat while developing and consulting on strategy with internal and external clients
• Identifying best practice tactics to effectively reach client goals and their targeted audiences on various social platforms
• Analyzing reporting and making suggestions and optimizations as a result of the data
• Ability to stay focused and detail oriented while multitasking and handling multiple clients
• Staying plugged in to the newest developments, tools and trends in the social media space and helping to capitalize on them
• Tackling/assisting with various assignments, social media-based and beyond, according to the needs of the agency and its clients
• Generously and smartly contributing to team brainstorming, strategizing and executing of plans via social media workflows
• At least 2 years of Social Media Marketing experience
• Understanding of the digital marketing space
• Well versed in all social platforms especially Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, Linkedin Twitter, and Snapchat. Having social pixel experience is a plus.
• Experience supporting social media campaigns and reaching client goals
• Superior relationship building skills
• Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree required
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.