Senior Vice President / Market Manager
Full Time Job
Audacy has an incredible opportunity to lead its Buffalo team! Audacy Buffalo has legacy brands, strong influence and deep connection to Buffalo-area communities and businesses. We have personality-driven radio stations that include news/talk, sports talk and heritage music brands. The stations have veteran talent who are deeply connected to the Buffalo community. We have long-standing relationships with Buffalo’s professional sports teams and are the home to the NFL’s Buffalo Bills and the NHL’s Buffalo Sabres. We go beyond advertising for our clients’ success by creating customized and fully integrated experiences that resonate with our listeners, using our full-service suite of capabilities.
The ideal candidate has Buffalo market experience, has a solid sales background, impressive leadership and inclusion expertise and proven experience in effective integrated marketing solutions that incorporate audio, digital and experiential assets.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
Top candidates will have the following qualities:
• Maximizer – take sales and brands from good to great and capitalize on cluster’s and individual’s strengths to achieve excellence
• Command – a leader with presence and charisma who is decisive & in control of sales, programming, business, engineering, promotions
• Communication / Team Builder / Developer – Must have the ability to hire, train, and develop new talent in the market
• Creative- Big idea thinker who can lead the evolution of our brands through a changing media landscape and develop strategic partnerships in the market
• Analytical and Strategic- ability to see all the pieces of the puzzle (particularly in sales avail warfare)
• Arranger – Be able to see how all the pieces fit together for maximum productivity
• Focus – ability to prioritize and act on the game plan and not get distracted
Required & Preferred:
• Proven track record of developing and executing sales strategies
• Forecasting, Pricing & Inventory Skills
• Multi Brand Sales & Brand Management
• P&L responsibility and demonstrated solid business judgment
• Demonstrated ability to attract and retain top flight talent & build teams, dynamic leader who can inspire and motivate
• Proven results in building measurable success in integrated marketing campaigns – Digital (big focus)/ Mobile/ Direct Email / Ecommerce channels and all NTR channels
• Successful track record building digital assets as well as business development of websites
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).