Senior Vice President Market Manager
Full Time Job
Audacy has an incredible opportunity to lead our Denver Audio cluster! Audacy Denver properties include the one of the most iconic and trusted brands, such as, KALC-FM, KQMT-FM, KQKS-FM, KAMP-AM & COMEDY, and Audacy’s digital platforms. The ideal candidate has a solid sales background with a track record of success, not only in audio, but also in integrated digital and experiential, and proven leadership and inclusion abilities.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interst in this position is $225,000 - $250,000 per year.
Leadership Qualifications & Responsibilities:
• Innovator- on cluster’s and individuals strengths to align our brands and employees as we continue to build the future of audio
• Command - a diplomatic leader with presence and charisma who is decisive & in control of sales, programming, business, engineering, promotions
• Change Agent - build a positive and inclusive team oriented environment and culture for the Denver market
• Analytic and Strategic- ability to see all the pieces of the puzzle, understand all of our digital and attribution products, and set the strategic vision and game plan of the market
• Networker – Possess, or have the ability to quickly build, deep relationship with key stakeholders across the Denver market
• Focus - ability to prioritize and act on the game plan and not get distracted
• Communication / Team Builder / Developer – Must have the ability to hire, train, and develop new talent in the market
• Passion- Deep and sincere care and passion for your people, your brands and your clients.
More About You:
• Proven track record of developing and executing sales strategies
• Pricing & Inventory Skills
• Multi Brand Sales & Brand Management
• P&L responsibility and demonstrated solid business judgment
• Proven results in building measurable success in integrated marketing campaigns – Digital (big focus)/ Mobile/ Direct Email / Ecommerce channels and all NTR channels
• Successful track record building digital assets as well as business development of websites
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.