Senior Supervising Producer
AudacyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Senior Managing Producer will work on a variety of projects across Pineapple and manage direct reports. All our work is highly collaborative, our Senior Managing Producers have outstanding communication skills, are detail oriented, and anticipate the needs of both our partners and producers to keep the trains running on time. They are also adept at managing stakeholder expectations. Senior managing producers have a history of leading projects with outside partners, feel comfortable running internal production meetings, and have a thorough understanding of both the editorial and administrative needs of a production.
This position can sit in either LA or NY.
What You'll Do:
• Manages Producer and Associate Producer direct reports
• Leads management of productions from pre-production to production, publishing, and archiving
• Creates and manages production calendar and budget
• Coordinates any legal work (host contracts, release forms, NDA’s)
• Manages communication between producers and editors to ease production flow
• Maintains podcast vision throughout series alongside EP and/or Editor
• Makes sure all deadlines are being met, adjusts as needed
• Works with lead producers on host management
• Maintains an organized digital, collaborative workspace
• Manages creation of show feed across platforms and uploads episodes to publish
• Ensures that all shows have an archiving process implemented
• Work with managers to provide performance feedback of APs, contractors, and interns
• Feels prepared to support teams through difficult situations
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Know how to ensure adequate resources are allocated to all projects including staffing, budgets, and external support
• An understanding of when to push back on editorial feedback from partners and when to accept it professionally and appropriately
• Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and work across geographically-dispersed teams
• Balances leading and supporting production teams on multiple shows at once with an level head, switches between producing different styles of shows smoothly
• Ability to work collaboratively, with multiple people of different opinions, backgrounds and experiences
• Enthusiasm about creating an equitable workplace
• 3 to 5 years experience in audio production
• Expertise in audio editing software (Pro Tools or Hindenburg preferred)
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.