Senior Social Account Manager, Team Lead
Full Time Job
If you are passionate about being a part of something innovative, if you have a great attitude and are comfortable with a fast-paced and collaborative work environment, then join our team!
Audacy is seeking a Social Media Campaign Manager to join our growing Social Media Team to develop and execute high performing social campaigns, collaborate with post-sale digital teams, while optimizing and analyzing campaigns to reach client goals. If you like a fast-paced and collaborative work environment, this is the opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate is a fearless and strategic multi-tasker who can manage social media campaign logistics while working closely with digital project management teams on delivery and fulfillment.
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $55,000-$65,000.
Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
• Launch and monitor social campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Snapchat while developing and consulting on strategy with internal and external clients
• Identify best practice tactics to effectively reach client goals and their targeted audiences
• Analyze performance and make suggestions and optimizations as a result of the data
• Ability to stay focused and detail oriented while multitasking and handling multiple clients
• Stay plugged in to the newest developments, tools and trends in the social media space and help to capitalize on them
• Tackle and support various assignments, social media-based and beyond, according to the needs of the agency and its clients
• Generously contribute to team brainstorming, strategy and execution of plans via social media workflows
• Support the Social Director with onboarding new team members, cross-trainings and providing ongoing recommendations of processes that align with industry best practices
• Collaborate with other paid marketing channel teams to compare and analyze overall client portfolio performance
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
• At least 5 years of paid Social Media advertising experience (Social Influencer experience a plus)
• Well versed in all social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.)
• People management preferred
• Ideal candidate has general understanding of & experience utilizing pixels and other tags to setup and measure conversion events
• Superior relationship building skills
• Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Facebook Blueprint Certification or willing to pass exam within 90 days of employment
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).