Senior Producer Of Sports Video
AudacyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Audacy is looking for a Senior Producer of Sports Video reporting to the Director, Video Operations. This role develops strategy, manages execution, and tracks the performance of video clips from Audacy programming originating from local radio stations and the National BetQL content network. This role also develops and executes original content for marketing and editorial. This position requires expert knowledge of the digital video publishing landscape and the ability to surface the biggest stories before competitors on social platforms and owned and operated sites. The Senior Producer of Sports Video has a strong understanding of what content works for local audiences, national storylines, and sports betting audiences whether it's ''wagertainemnt'' from fun , viral moment to hard sports betting content. This candidate is a go-getter, comfortable juggling many tasks for internal and external stakeholders throughout all phases of the content creation from writing, distribution, and reporting. This person is a clear communicator able to comfortably engage with C-suite executives, on-air talent and sports celebrities, key internal partners, key external partners, and their team preditors.
What You'll Do:
• Track and manage local video across 30 sports markets
• Track and manage national video from the BetQL network as well as digital originals.
• Transform livestream content into consumable video packages that will appeal to appropriate audiences based on an effective distribution strategy
• Partner with radio stations to surface local sports stories for national exposure on com and BetQL.com.
• Own distribution of content internally across 30 sports markets, The com and BetQL national brands, and external partners.
• Responsible for distribution on social channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) and owned and operated sites
• Use data to inform and adjust strategies, navigate shifting algorithms, and maximize ROI for every video clip published
• Own workflow between creators and stakeholders in local markets, national channels, and external partners.
• Comfortable working with high profile talent such as nationally-recognized sports talk radio hosts and past and present star athletes
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
• BA or BS degree, 5-7 year’s experience in digital video for a sports media outlet.
• Ability to adapt to the ever-changing digital landscape
• Comfortable juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience managing a team of producers and editors in a remote environment
• Experience managing video in a CMS
• Experience with non-linear editing software like Premiere or Avid with working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premiere and Photoshop.
• Experience managing all aspects of video production in the field from hiring freelancers, securing locations, permits, talent, etc. on budget
• Experience producing video in a remote environment
• Experience producing video in a studio environment
• Knowledge of live digital video distribution via social media platforms using embed codes and capture tools.
• Experience leveraging social media insights including Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter to benchmark and report on key performance metrics such as retention, engagement, share rates, video completions, etc.
• Experience managing social media boosting budgets to maximize CPM
• Aptitude to work within a large media organization, which requires clear cross-department communication.
• Comfortable with giving feedback on final video content before distribution including but not limited to thumbnail optimization, on-screen text and graphics design, and metadata optimizations.
• Demonstrated understanding of the Wagertainment landscape and an understanding of what sports betting viewers are looking for.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).