Senior Graphic Designer
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Senior Graphic Designer jobs in Roseville-CA
Audacy Sacramento is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to put their design skills to work in creating top-notch graphics, video, and signage for station promotions, events, sales material, social media and other miscellaneous items that may be requested. In addition to digital graphics, other projects include logos, digital emails, website updates, digital analytics oversight, posters, flyers, banners, event marketing and materials, mock-ups that help visualize a client idea, graphics for video and recaps. Our talented team partner will support the Promotions, Programming, Events and Sales Departments when requested for any of the items mentioned above with the goal of producing revenue and increasing listenership & audience engagement.
• Conceptualize, design, and produce artwork, graphics, and video for all brand websites, social media platforms, Powerpoint presentations, digital client ads
• Produce, edit, encode and manage all video content sold by the Sales Department. This includes, but is not limited to, pre-rolls, walkouts; microsites web series, event recaps, virtual experience videos, company commercials, and jock endorsements.
• Produce and edit talent videos including interviews, sizzle reels, content for web & social media, etc.
• Curate and publish posts and stories on all relevant social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and all station websites.
• Identify and implement social media/marketing opportunities utilizing video/still photography/audio content
• Create and maintain an editorial calendar of content across the social media outlets.
• Create and distribute digital newsletter to all brand email database subscribers
• Other duties as required.
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field experience
• 1-3 years of equivalent relevant work experience (in-house or agency with marketing, advertising, promotions or media preferred)
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop and Illustrator)
• Proficiency in Google Workplace including Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time-management skills
• Experience working in media or entertainment is a plus
• Experience in photography, video and/or animation is a bonus but not a requirement
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of the applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
The anticipated starting salary range for California based individuals expressing interest in this position is $55,000 to $70,000. Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.