Senior Graphic Designer - Marketing and Promotions
AudacyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Audacy’s Brand and Creative Services team is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to support consumer brand and product marketing, national events and promotions, programming and digital.
What You'll Do:
• You’ll work on national and local campaigns, motion graphics, logos, social media graphics, email graphics, event collateral and station and podcast artwork.
• You will work directly with the ECD and Design Manager, and meet with all stakeholders as needed. You'd be a great candidate if most of the following traits describe you:
• Talented:Portfolio includes several consumer-facing design samples, including banner campaigns, social graphics, logos, and event pieces.
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field experience
• 3-5 years of equivalent relevant work experience (in-house or agency, entertainment, media marketing or promotions department)
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop and Illustrator)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent self-management skills
• We are looking for someone who is highly skilled at creating modern, eye-catching layouts quickly and strategically on-brand, wants to work collaboratively on a great team, and looking to grow a career in design while being recognized for the best of what you bring.
• You must have an intuitive, cross-platform design sense--comfortable working on a wide range of projects, and able to express a cohesive brand personality in a flexible way across distinctly different design applications.
• Big bonus if can write or copyedit.
• You keep all teams informed on the status of your projects and respond to requests quickly
• Professional and diplomatic
• You know how to talk about your work clearly and effectively to sell your concepts
• Organized: You are capable of managing projects that involve working with a diverse team
• You can multitask and are able to shift gears quickly and easily if needed
• You can prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time Proactive:
• You always want to help out and learn something new
• You’re looking to grow your skill set in a professional enviroment
• You can anticipate problems before a project’s success is at risk
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.