This was removed by the employer on 7/2/2021 5:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Senior Counsel jobs in Philadelphia-PA
Search all Senior Counsel postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Counsel?
Full Time Job
Audacy, Inc. is a leading audio and entertainment company with corporate headquarters in Philadelphia. We are seeking a Senior Counsel to join our corporate legal team. Our day-to-day work environment is dynamic and fast-paced. We take a collaborative, team-oriented approach, which is essential for building effective teams and relationships within our company.
Responsibilities will include:
• Provide counsel and draft agreements with an in-depth understanding of federal, state and international privacy laws and regulations, including HIPAA, GDPR, and CCPA
• Provide counsel and draft agreements with an in-depth understanding of issues, risks and negotiating strategies, protecting PII and PHI, and protecting company IP and other assets
• Provide support to other members of the legal and business teams on privacy matters
• Respond to questions and inquiries from external interests on privacy and other regulatory matters
• Develop and maintain user-facing and public-facing terms and policies in connection with various products and services
• Evaluate the impact of legislative, regulatory, and industry proposals for privacy and data protection laws
• Prepare, review and negotiate advertising, licensing, programming content, sports rights, vendor contest/prize and event related agreements
• Provide counsel on matters relating images, music, podcasts, blog posts, social media, etc., including use of artist, team, event, brand and other materials that may belong to third party
• Training and compliance auditing for privacy and data protection
• Minimum four(4) years of current legal and contract management practice with in-depth knowledge and practical experience around matters related to privacy laws and regulations, data security, data breach mitigation, and data breach response
• Ability to work independently
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-volume workplace environment
• Exceptional initiative, judgment, prioritizing and organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Juris Doctor Degree with ability to practice in PA required
• Must Have a valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires the use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.