Senior Account Coordinator, Programmatic Audio
AudacyNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/6/2023 6:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Senior Account Coordinator, Programmatic Audio jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Account Coordinator, Programmatic Audio postings
Full Time Job
The Senior Account Coordinator role is an essential member of the Revenue Operations team supporting internal and external clients with new and ongoing programmatic buys from pre-sale to order set-up, through optimization and reporting. We create and execute audience extension campaigns using a variety of Demand Side Platforms (DSPs).
The anticipated starting salary range for New York City-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $55,000- $65,000.
Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
The Revenue Operations team, part of Entercom Digital, is a fast-paced, growing team seeking candidates with the following background and skills:
What You'll Do:
• Responsible for pre sales function of avail requests, day-to-day campaign execution, order-entry, optimization and reporting
• Maintain regularly scheduled communications with stakeholders to ensure needs are being met and to answer questions they may have
• Compose creative and traffic client assets received - acting as liaison between the market and our revenue operations
• Achieve a thorough understanding of all internal systems to respond to client requests, including order entry, reporting and billing inquiries
• Verify the accuracy and price integrity of I/Os in pre-sale and pre-order entry
Required & Preferred:
• BS/BA degree 1-2 years of Digital Media experience required, Programmatic Buying experience preferred
• Hands-on experience with running programmatic on one or more DSPs
• Strong communication, relationship management, customer service skills, attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft office suite with Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with Wide Orbit, TapClicks or other digital order entry and workflow platforms is a plus
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with deadlines
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD; OTC: AUDA) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp), X (@AudacyCorp), LinkedIn (@Audacy-Inc), Instagram (@lifeataudacy) and Threads (@Audacy_Corp).