Search Engine Marketing Account Manager
This was removed by the employer on 6/30/2021 9:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Search Engine Marketing Account Manager jobs in Denver-CO
Search all Search Engine Marketing Account Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Search Engine Marketing Account Manager?
Full Time Job
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Account Manager
If you are passionate about being a part of something innovative, if you have a great attitude and are comfortable with a fast-paced and collaborative work environment, then join our team! Audacy is seeking a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Account Manager to become an integral part of our growing digital marketing agency. The qualified candidate will be responsible for working on and in client SEM accounts. We work across a wide range of client verticals and markets so flexibility is key. From pre-sale to post-sale, we estimate, build, monitor and analyze clients' digital PPC advertising campaigns on a regular basis as well as serve as the primary contact with the sales team and vendors. If you have experience with PPC marketing and have worked on and executed campaigns, then read on!
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
• Utilize tools to provide accurate budget estimates of campaign potential to sales team as they approach clients to pitch our SEM products
• Design and implement keywords, text ads and account structure to maximize client performance
• Optimize account performance based on industry standards and best practices and exceed client objectives
• Perform budget adjustments to accurately spend the client’s budget throughout a particular month and throughout its full lifespan
• Serve the key stakeholder to analyze account performance to deliver in full and clearly communicate to sales any upsell potential
• Minimum of 2-3 years of paid search experience
• Ability to work cross-functionally with sales and account teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Basic knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads, or other PPC user interface platforms
• Experience with keyword research tools and ability to use these tools to setup/expand SEM campaigns
• Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
• Digital Marketing or SEM experience: 2-3 years
• Google Ads certified - Google Shopping experience is a plus
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.