Sales Project Manager
AudacyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2021 9:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Sales Project Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Sales Project Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sales Project Manager?
Full Time Job
Audacy is looking for a Sales Project Manager professional to assist the sales team. The Sales Project Manager will assist the sales team with ideation, strategy, pricing, project management and activation to help close significant business with local, multi-market regional clients. The Sales Project Manager will support projects including integrated marketing rate requests that require work with presentations and proposals, vetting accounts, scheduling, tracking projects, invoicing, and some post-sale activatio. We’re looking for someone with a passion for media, partnerships, and client/partner solutions. A collaborative spirit, results-oriented mindset, and ability to handle many projects at once are a must.
What You'll Do:
• Responsible for the daily administrative operations for the sales team
• Project manage campaigns through execution and distribution by coordinating with internal and external teams and stakeholders
• Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with product pricing, sales development, sales material creation, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals & recaps
• Diligently maintain and communicate timelines and scheduling of the various parts of campaign pre-sale process with stakeholders
• Build strong working relationships with internal and external teams
• Proven ability to multi-task and proactively follow up on multiple concurrent tasks and high priority requests
• Schedule appointments and prepare materials for client meetings
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills, collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Assist the sales team with pre and post-sales functions including memo billing, processing invoices for campaigns, check requests and payment reconciliation
• Assist in the vetting process for accounts across the region, pull historical spend, utilize Salesforce and deliver information to stakeholders in a clear, detailed way for the sales team to review
More About You:
• Be able to work with minimal supervision on complicated and multi-pronged projects
• 1-3 years’ experience working in marketing, media, or a related field. Radio a plus
• Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
• Excellent presentation and proofing skills, strong attention to detail
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.)
• Experience with Workfront (f/k/a AtTask) desired
• College Degree preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, use hands, reach with hands/ arms and manipulate a computer keyboard. May occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Job requires a majority of the work day to be spent sitting and typing at computers.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.