AudacyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Audacy seeks a solutions-oriented ad sales professional for their Sales Manager role. The focus of this role will be to develop business with PERFORMANCE-based advertising agencies and clients by selling advertising and sponsorship's in Audacy’s portfolio of digital products including Podcasts, Streaming Audio and more.
This is a high-velocity solutions-oriented sales role requiring solid industry expertise, on-line and audio sponsorship experience, solid relationship building skills and a proven ability for closing deals.
The ideal candidate is assertive, creative, resourceful, solutions oriented and must enjoy working in a highly entrepreneurial environment.
What You'll Do:
• Maximize advertising revenue generation by selling to Performance-based advertising agencies and client direct.
• Pitch new business and solutions – client direct and their digital buying and planning agencies
• Ability and knowledge of pricing and packaging of podcast offering to close both new business and also responding to RFPs
• Manage a quota, set goals, and work with management and marketing to strategize new opportunities and creative approaches to RFIs and RFPs
• Effectively sell into podcast and audio streaming
• Attend trade shows and industry events to establish relationships that will flourish by conducting high volume of face-to-face calls
• Engage and strategize with senior level executives on the client side, pro-actively recommend and develop opportunities that demonstrate how the Audacy portfolio can help meet their objectives in advance of an RFP
• Prepare proposals and respond to RFPs
• Ability to work cross functionally with internal teams to build the strongest opportunities for clients including: National Corp Partnership teams, Ad Sales Marketing, Planning and more.
• Diligence around Salesforce a MUST, ability to communicate account and sales info to management and senior level executives
• Stay current with online advertising trends and innovations
• Work with, and mentor client solutions specialists
More About You:
Required and Preferred:
In this role, you must be a team player and enjoy the thrill of finding new business opportunities. In addition, you must meet the following criteria:
• 3 years audio solutions selling with a track record of meeting/exceeding revenue goals
• Podcast, Radio and/or digital advertising sales experience is required
• Established relationships and successful experience with executives at the advertisers direct and their agencies
• Must have high level organization skills and capacity to juggle a large roster of accounts and talent simultaneously
• Demonstrated presentation skills to large and small groups
• Strong decision-making skills with the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
• Strong negotiation, time management, prioritization and organization skills
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Works well within a team and individually
• Travel to meet Clients and Agencies is expected and required
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.