This was removed by the employer on 10/13/2021 9:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Sales Coordinator jobs in Denver-CO
Search all Sales Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Audacy Denver is seeking a bright, energetic, self-starter for a Sales Coordinator position. We are looking for a professional, detail oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills to support Sales Managers and Sales Staff and act as a liaison between Account Executives and clients when appropriate. Must be capable of multi-tasking for a variety of personalities in a lively fast paced env ironment.
Hiring Range : $32,000 - $36,000. Also, the salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
• Creating sales presentations and materials for station media kits.
• Work with sales and programming to better integrate radio and digital assets to increase interaction and engagement among listeners
• Help develop and execute game-plans for covering major station events and special series to maximize exposure, web traffic, engagement and sales
• Assist sales management and account executives with input of sales orders into WideOrbit traffic system.
• Customer service duties include obtaining local invoices for clients/agencies as needed, assistance with tracking down missing copy and instructions and other duties as asked.
• Performing general administrative duties including front desk phone back-up as needed.
• Must be willing to work the occasional night or weekend to manage details of sports/music events, such as our Live at Five, Bar Bingo, concerts, etc.
More About You:
• The right candidate will be a team player who takes initiative with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• They are expected to bring a positive attitude to the workplace and be cooperative and productive as they perform a variety of duties.
• Must be detail oriented and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ideal candidate must be capable of prioritizing tasks and meeting strict deadlines.
• A professional and proven team player with customer focus.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Google suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, Google docs)
• Must be a professional and a proven team player with customer focus
• Candidates will be required to learn industry specific programs such as WideOrbit and X-Ray.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.