AudacyNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/10/2023 11:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Sales Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sales Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Audacy New York is seeking a bright, energetic, self-starter for a Sales Assistant position. We are looking for a professional, detail-oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills to support Sales Managers and Sales Staff and act as a liaison between Account Executives and clients when appropriate.
The anticipated starting salary range for New York City-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $40,000/yr-$50,000/yr.
Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
• Assist Sales Managers and Account Executives in the complete sales process.
• Input and revise orders in Wide Orbit and provide clients with spot times, invoices and airchecks
• Collaborate with Sales Managers and Account Executives to gather and arrange materials needed for client presentations
• Facilitate copy production in vCreative
• Create and maintain media kits, one-sheets and talent bios for sales presentations
• Interact closely with Traffic Department to ensure smooth execution of sales orders
• Resolve order and inventory issues by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers
• Attend sales meetings & training sessions
• Consult, collaborate and brainstorm with sales team on big ideas and lead generation
• Exceptional in presentation, negotiation and written/verbal communication skills
• Energetic and confident with the ability to think and learn on-the-spot
• Professionally polished, poised and determined; A motivated self-starter and independent worker
• Able to effectively utilize research in presentations
• Fast-paced, self-driven, assertive and results orientated
• Skilled with a high degree of time management and organizational skills
• Able to work effectively and efficiently under pressure
• Able to demonstrate initiative and the ability to manage one’s business with minimal supervision
• College degree
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft and Google
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).