Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Podcast Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Sales Assistant jobs in Pittsburgh-PA
Audacy Pittsburgh has an immediate opening for a Sales Assistant to join its group of stations. The Sales Assistant provides administrative support to Sales Managers and Account Executives. This high-energy position works closely with other departments and clients while juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. Proficiency in MS Office products, Illustrator, Photoshop, Google Workspace, and a strong attention-to-detail is required. Individual must have heavy graphics experience.
What You'll Do:
• Assist the Sales Managers and Account Executives in the complete sales process. Duties include, data research, creating sales proposals, and materials for station media kits, order entry into Wide Orbit, order revisions, pulling invoices, spot times, airchecks, and producing campaign recaps.
• Facilitate copy production in vCreative, providing copy translation when needed, and ensuring client spot approval.
• Work with the traffic department handling matters concerning copy, co-op facilitation and continuity.
• Prepare expense reports, P&Ls and POs as well as pulling various management reports for General Sales Manager as needed.
• Work with Promotions Department and station Brand Mangers on various graphics projects including creation of station/event/brand logos, event signage, program ads, digital elements and other graphic job requests as needed.
• Maintain updated station information for sales presentations such as media kits, one-sheets and talent bios.
• Collaborate with other Sales Assistants and provide backup support as needed.
• Works as a team with other departments, individuals.
• Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products or Google Workspace.
• Proficient in Illustrator and Photo Shop, Adobe suite
• Must have heavy graphics experience.
• Knowledge of sales and media software, such as WideOrbit and vCreative, preferred.
• Ability to create professional, compelling sales presentation materials.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have strong organizational skills with high attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through.
• Resourceful, proactive, and highly dependable multi-tasker, with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to prioritize and adapt efficiently in a fast-moving environment to complete tasks without compromising quality.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work in a team environment as well as communicate in a professional manner with clients.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
• Minimum of two years related work experience that includes a sales support or customer service background, preferably in areas of Media sales, Promotions, or Executive Administrative support.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and if the position requires use of applicants own vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them.