AudacySt. Louis, MO
Full Time Job
Audacy St. Louis has an immediate opening for a Sales Assistant to join its group of stations. The Sales Assistant provides administrative support to Sales Managers and Account Executives. This high-energy position works closely with other departments and clients while juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. Proficiency in MS Office products or Google Workspace, strong attention-to-detail, and ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment required. College degree preferred.
• Assist the Sales Managers and Account Executives in the complete sales process. Duties include, data research, creating sales proposals, order entry into Wide Orbit, order revisions, pulling invoices, spot times, airchecks, and producing campaign recaps.
• Facilitate copy production in vCreative, providing copy translation when needed, and ensuring client spot approval.
• Work with the traffic department handling matters concerning copy, coop facilitation and continuity.
• Prepare expense reports, P&Ls and POs as well as pulling various management reports for General Sales Manager as needed.
• Maintain updated station information for sales presentations such as media kits, one-sheets and talent bios.
• Schedule and coordinating logistics for internal meetings.
• Collaborate with other Sales Assistants and provide backup support as needed.
• Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products or Google Workspace.
• Knowledge of sales and media software, such as WideOrbit and vCreative, preferred.
• Ability to create professional, compelling sales presentation materials.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have strong organizational skills with high attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through.
• Resourceful, proactive, and highly dependable multi-tasker, with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to prioritize and adapt efficiently in a fast-moving environment to complete tasks without compromising quality.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work in a team environment as well as communicate in a professional manner with clients.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
• Minimum of two years related work experience that includes a sales support or customer service background, preferably in areas of Media sales, Promotions, or Executive Administrative support.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and if the position requires use of applicants own vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.