Full Time Job
Audacy Atlanta is seeking a bright, energetic, self-starter for a Sales Assistant position. We are looking for a professional, detail oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills to support Sales Managers and Sales Staff and act as a liaison between Account Executives and clients when appropriate. Must be capable of multi-tasking for a variety of personalities in a lively fast paced environment.
What You'll Do:
• Create sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials; creating and/or maintaining one-sheets and media kits
• Assist Account Executives with preparing proposals
• Update managers by consolidating, analyzing and forwarding daily action summaries
• Obtain local invoices for clients/agencies as needed; interacting closely with Traffic Department to ensure smooth execution of sales orders and track down missing copy and instructions
• Resolve order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers
• Perform general administrative duties including filing, scanning and copying; provide back up to Traffic and provide phone coverage for station as needed.
• Assist General Manager with client parties, i.e., scheduling, coordinating using approved vendors
• Works as a team with other departments, individuals
• Attend sales meetings, training sessions and client remotes as needed.
More About You:
• Minimum 2 years experience clerical experience; previous media experience preferred.
• Position requires knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• E xcellent organizational/time management skills.
• Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
• High school graduate; college preferred.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.